I was looking at my friends' blogs in hopes of finding some inspirational material. It started getting a bit bleek, mostly since a number of them have either given birth or are on their way. Extremely exciting, yes... Useful material for my blog? Not so much. While I hope to have a family one day, that day can't be now. I came across another friend's page. Like her amazing friendship, I knew I could count one this one. :)
Her most recent blog listed six things about her. While she was "tagged" and I am not, I'm gonna go with it anyway. She'd tag me anyway, despite her knowing the most about me!
1. I am waaaayyy OCD with my teeth. It's especially prevelant after I've eaten. While I am not too obvious with my need to check if there is something in them, I do carry a small mirror in my purse so I can sneak a peek. I try to wait until the end of the meal but if it's lasting too long, I gotta look.
2. I HATE ketchup and don't really like caramel. To some this is really weird (or so I've been told), but I'm sure there are others that can relate?? The ironic part is that I freakin' love tomatoes! Mmm...with a little sea salt or maybe on top of a yummy toasted bagel with cream cheese. I have always loved tomatoes, and even liked ketchup as a kid. Somewhere along the way, though, it just got disgusting. As for the caramel, it is just mostly too sweet. I make special exceptions for caramel apples. Werther's Originals, Rolos, caramel chocolates...ugh, no go! But, hey, more for you guys, right?!
3. Whispering freaks me out. It's more of a long (and personal) story but, essentially, I cringe when people whisper in my ear. Sometimes to torment me, people like to impersonate the heavy, breathy whispers from the Jason/Halloween theme song only they repeat my name while doing it. Yeah, they suck!
4. I am very easily distracted. I mentioned this above but it's freaking true. I used to not be like this either. Not that I hate it. I'm just far more multi-talented (and random) than before..lol. For example, in the time it has taken me to get to this number on my list (which isn't that long), I numbered the days on the next month on my calendar, called my mom and left a message, and read my mail. WTF?! I also have a tendency to take on numerous tasks at once then make them all #1.
5. I've had a guitar for 16 years and have never learned how to play it. I know, it's horrible. It wasn't intentional, though. I am really looking to learn now. I have a deep appreciation for music and love to sing. To play it would be even better, so here's hoping!
6. I swear like a sailor! I must say, though, I have excellent delivery. People are far more humored than offended (I do know time and place). God love growing up in the Marines. Semper Fi!
No comments:
Post a Comment