::A blog I found in my draft folder from earlier this year::
I am so happy to have been offered a job! It's not just any job, either. For about a year now, I have taken steps necessary to finish up my pre-med requirements so I can apply to medical school. Thankfully, I had very few to begin with but that actually posed a whole new problem: how to spend my free time. With my prior job falling through in October, I had even more time to fill. It got seriously boring very quickly. Plus side, I am completely caught up on my Desperate Housewives, thanks to Lifetime Television. Three solid hours of back-to-back episodes a day followed by Grey's Anatomy reruns. That channel became my daytime television of choice for awhile there.
Thankfully, I will now be employed by Emergency Medicine Scribe Systems, a company based out of California, as a Medical Scribe. I can't tell you how happy I am that I will be working soon. This will be such invaluable experience, too, as I will be able to see first hand EVERY damn thing that goes on in an ER. I will either come out of this wanting to be a doctor or not, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment